Thursday, April 16, 2009

Pharmacists

I scoff at all of you who bothered going to school to be a pharmacist.  That's right, consider yourself scoffed.  I'm a pharmacist now.  And so is my sister.  We volunteered at a pharmacy today, and it was a piece of cake...taking pills out of their containers...dumping them in bigger containers...labeling the containers...closing the containers...psh, child's play.

Really, you're all just like government employees, aren't you?  You talk big about how hard and complicated your school and work are, but the only training you actually receive is how to make your job sound hard and complicated.  Government employees play solitaire all day, and you play around with pills all day.

...

*ducks head to avoid volley of tomatoes*

That's weird...wonder where those came from...

Anyquien, that's what we did today.  We helped out in the pharmacy for about four hours organizing pills and what-not.  It's monotonous work, but I enjoy that kind of work, so it's all good.  I'm also pleased with how much Spanish I can understand.  We will be going back tomorrow morning, but I gather she's going to vary our tasks a little so we don't get bored.  Next I'm going to find out that doctors spend their time having wheelchair wars...

Did ew know...?
A is for Bee.
Thank you for choosing Lod's Little Tidbits, and have a nice day.

Mother:  Please don't go there.  I don't know what possessed you to give your son the same initials as my Dark Conflicted Men...it's a little strange...but I just prefer not to think about it.

Cas*:  Requests?  Just keep commenting!  I love reading comments.  :-)=  Oh, and also, you can tell me why I can't seem to comment on Susanna's blog site.  OoPs.  Never mind...it worked that time.  Oh, and one more thing.  Can you make it snow here?  :-)=

3 comments:

  1. i'd gladly share some of the snow from up here.I heard it snowed 12 in. yest just south of us in the valley! it's freaking past tax day!!! doesn't it know to stop. for you..my suggsetion would be to get some ice and dance on top of it like a scottish...dancer..and then toss it in the air and spin around. let me know how it turns out for you!...smiles.

    ReplyDelete
  2. "DUCK! I'm sure pharmacists, doctors and government employees will all be out to get you now. Maybe you can put your new skills on a resume. That would be nice.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm out to get you now. I'm a government employee. >:-( See my angry face?

    ReplyDelete