Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Questioning Answers

OoPs! I forgot to answer comment questions in my last blog.

Daddy: You haven't seen pictures because the connection here is too slow to upload them. There there. You'll see them when we get back. And if I could find a piano? That's a big if. A very big if, as it turns out, because I have not seen one. I wish.

SaraBee: Actually, SHE´s not a Lizzie Plant, but there is a plant called the Busy Lizzie plant. It became part of my blog through a complicated process of a thesaurus and a search engine. I wouldn´t bother questioning it too closely.

Sanna: Excellent point...but I can´t just randomly set up music ministries in a few weeks. It´s convenient for the teaching because things are already set up. At home I have more opportunities. And then there´s the language barrier. And the lack of instruments here. And no church content. Enough whinging yet?¿? :-)= I guess I´ll just have to come back with more resources.

And then to answer the questions already posted to my last blog...

Cas*: Heavens no, and a world of no, and any other no you could possibly think of. This was NOT the end...we have another season. I´d be wallowing in the depths of despair if THAT was the end. Not even plum puffs could minister to a mind diseased and a world that has crumbled into pieces. Okay...I´m already wallowing a little, I´ll admit. But we will certainly get a season 6, no worries there.

Sanna and SaraBee: The taxi drivers are liars. And the bus drivers too. I don´t just mean deceptive. That I expect. I expect that the taxi drivers will press you to ride with them rather than take the bus...because there´s not enough time...because the bus isn´t safe...I expect that. But when we were dropped off by the bus, we asked where the next bus was to the port. The taxi drivers said there wasn´t one. The bus driver said there wasn´t one. We pressed and pressed...right up until the bus pulled away without us. Thankfully, another taxi driver pulled up and offered us a cheaper price than the first taxi driver had given...but when we arrived at the port, there was the bus sitting pretty as you please. Let´s just say, I had a few words to say on the way back from the port two days later to that taxi driver...who was also pushy and I had had enough...

And yes, Sanna, I think we needn´t worry that Rebeccas and Susannas are becoming extinct just yet...it is comforting, is it not?¿?

...I feel like there´s something wrong with my title...

No comments:

Post a Comment