Sunday, May 24, 2009

Estoy Cansada

I feel somehow like I'm always tired now. And when I say that, I mean the last two days, obviously. Honestly, how deep do you think I am? En serio, I love traveling. The experiences I've had over the last year have strengthened me, enlightened me, tried me, and ultimately....something. 'snort' Still expecting depth, aren't you? I'm tired. Cansada de viajando. Tired deep down where you can't really do anything about it, except curl up with your kitty and shut everything out. Hay problema...no tengo mi gata preciosa aquí. I'm weary of a world that won't, that can't understand me. Of people who absolutely cannot comprehend a life outside of partying. Yo extraño mis amigos. Yo extraño mi familia. I miss my cat. Ella se odia las fiestas. And though I find the trip approaching the end, a trip that's been muy rewarding in so many ways, it seems this next week is stretching out ahead of me longer and longer. In other words, muchas cosas han ocurrido, y yo no tengo nada para decir.

All that said, yo me repito, yo he habido a great time, y he aprendido mucho, de español, and about myself.

Ahora...¿donde está mi gata?

¿Sabías que...?
La palabra del día está: mezclandoing.
Gracias para eligiendo Lod's Little Tidbits, y tengas un buen día.

2 comments:

  1. mezclandoing? ha. tenga un buen dia, yourself. your cat is at home, patiently awaiting your arrival. bahahahaa. get it???

    I understand a life outside of partying. :) and babies, and marriage, and dating. so return to me, my little wanderer!

    ps. the time will fly, I promise. at least, when you're on the plane home, it will have.

    ReplyDelete
  2. okay my spanglish friend...i look forward to your return, but i would ask that you cherish your last few days there, even though all you want to do is go home, enjoy the maintenent!

    ReplyDelete